Forbo Commercial Safety Flooring
Forbo Flooring Systems is a leading global player in the commercial flooring sector. Over the years Forbo has diversified and evolved and in 2007 launched a new growth strategy with 3 core divisions; flooring, adhesives and belting, all operating under the Forbo brand.
The Step Safety Vinyl Flooring Collection
Forbo’s Step Safety Flooring Collection consists of SureStep, SafeStep and Wetroom Solutions. These products are designed to meet the safety demands across a wide range of applications from general areas to more extreme areas such as commercial kitchens, wetroom areas and industrial applications.
We choose to supply and install Forbo Step Safety vinyl flooring because it meets all HSE and European safety norms. It also delivers safety with minimal compromise in terms of cleaning and maintenance due to the PUR finish. All Step Safety vinyl flooring has a guaranteed slip resistant performance throughout the life of the product.
Sectors we supply and install Forbo Step Safety vinyl flooring include:
- Healthcare & Care – Forbo safety flooring is installed in many healthcare settings and provides a safe, durable, functional floor covering that also creates an ambience to help patients and residents feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Office – By choosing a genuine HSE compliant Forbo safety flooring for your office, the number of accidents caused by slipping can be reduced significantly. Products range from R10 slip resistance to R11 & R12 where higher risk is identified.
- Education – Flooring solutions in educational environments need to be safe, practical create an ambience for learning. Whether you require sports hall flooring, cafeteria flooring or flooring in wet areas such as toilets or changing rooms, Forbo has the perfect solution.
- Retail – Many shops worldwide use Forbo floors. Every shop has its own dynamics and every area in a building can be linked to a theme, including areas requiring safety flooring, such as customer toilets and areas serving food and beverages.
- Leisure & Hospitality – Forbo flooring creates an overall ambience in a leisure venue that provides the ultimate visitor experience. Step safety flooring collection provides a complete range of products designed to meet the safety demands across a wide range of applications, from general areas to commercial kitchens, changing rooms and poolside.
- Government & Public Buildings – From entrance matting solutions to step safety flooring, you can help to keep your employees and visitors safe and sound in Government and public buildings by installing the right flooring solution.
- Private Rental Sector – Forbo flooring caters for the full requirements of lifestyle spaces within the Private Rental Sector, from entrance systems in communal areas to safety flooring in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Transport – A comprehensive product range designed to meet the specific requirements of the rail, marine, bush and coach segments. From entrance to exit, whether new build or refurbishment, Forbo’s flooring portfolio can help you choose the best solutions for your projects.
- Industry & Static Control – From ISO standard cleanrooms to static control flooring demanded in the electronics and pharmaceutical industries, to specialist flooring in general areas, Forbo offers a range of products to meet the needs of a variety of industrial environments.
Surestep Safety Vinyl
Combines outstanding slip resistant properties with differentiated design, and through the use of the new Step Crystals, each colourway offers a clean, fresh look and improved cleaning and maintenance properties as well as ensuring lifetime slip resistance.
SafeStep Safety Vinyl
Safestep R11 and R12 are designed to offer maximum slip resistance in the most extreme conditions where it is simply not possible to prevent spillage due to the type of work being conducted.
Combining aesthetics and technical performance, the Forbo Wetroom collection is perfectly suited for commercial applications such as wetrooms in health facilities, nursing homes, student accommodations and other barefoot areas such as spa/pool surroundings and changing rooms.
Check out the Forbo Floor Planner
Choose from the sector template images, or upload a photo of your commercial space. Select different Forbo flooring products, colours and textures to generate a visual of what your space could look like.
View the Forbo Floor Planner now!
Get a Quote Today
Fineline Flooring is a Forbo Safety Flooring Installer in Hook, Hampshire. We install flooring in and around London and the South East. If you are interested to upgrade your current flooring and are looking for a cost-effective, safe and durable solution, please get in touch by calling 01256 701569 or by completing the Contact Form..