Forbo Commercial Linoleum Flooring
Forbo Flooring is a leading manufacturer of commercial flooring who offers total flooring solutions to all industry sectors.
Marmoleum – Forbo’s main linoleum brand
Forbo’s Marmoleum collection is a natural floor associated with sustainability, durability, high quality and innovative design, making it perfect for virtually any type of application.
Helping customers make responsible choices
We need to make the right choices to help minimise the impact on climate change. Marmoleum has some special characteristics. Manufactured from 97% natural raw materials (including linseed oil, rosin, wood flour, jute and limestone), Marmoleum is one of the most sustainable floor coverings available on the market.
The 2.0mm and 2.5mm versions of Marmoleum are also CO2 neutral (in the cradle to gate stages of the products lifecycle) without the need for carbon offsetting. What does this mean? In simple terms, the CO2 produced in the extraction, transportation and manufacturing process of Marmoleum 2.0 and 2.5mm is balanced by the removal of CO2 through the growing of its natural ingredients such as flax, jute and rosin.
The Marmoleum collection:
- Marmoleum Marbled – a spectrum of subtle and striking marbled effects with over 90 colours across five designs. The perfect backdrop for any commercial interior.
- Marmoleum Solid – combining contemporary styling with a versatility that enables designers to design an elegant, natural backdrop to any interior to create a distinctive, pure, modern space.
- Marmoleum Linear – An exciting range of linear designs complemented by its warm natural colour palette. The two abstract embossed designs add tactility and bring the floor finishes to life.
- Marmoleum Modular – natural and sustainable linoleum planks and tiles. Over 50 colours and 3 different tile and plank sizes that enable individual and sustainable flooring designs to be created.
- Designing with Marmoleum – Durable, unique & sustainable flooring that enables designers to create precise and detailed floor designs.
Specialist linoleum flooring by Forbo flooring:
- Acoustic Linoleum – achieves lower dB values thanks to a special insulating layer that is laminated to the linoleum sheet achieving a sound reduction of up to 18dB.
- Conductive Linoleum – meeting higher requirements for electrical conductivity ensuring personal safety and protecting equipment that is sensitive to static electricity.
- Furniture Linoleum – a natural surfacing material that delivers the finishing touch for all high end 3D furniture designs such as desks, chairs, stools, cabinets, doors and displays.
Check out the Forbo Floor Planner
Choose from the sector template images, or upload a photo of your commercial space. Select different Forbo flooring products, colours and textures to generate a visual of what your space could look like.
Get a Quote Today
Fineline Flooring is a Forbo Linoleum Flooring Installer in Hook, Hampshire. We install flooring in and around London and the South East. If you are interested to upgrade your current flooring and are looking for a cost-effective, safe and durable solution, please get in touch by calling 01256 701569 or by completing the Contact Form.