Gerflor Commercial Safety Flooring
Gerflor is a world leader in resilient, flooring solutions and prides itself on being an environmentally responsible flooring manufacturer. Gerflor creates and manufactures innovative, decorative and eco-responsible floor coverings. All Gerflor production sites are ISO14001 certified. Gerflor uses recycled materials across all product ranges.
Contract Vinyl Safety Flooring Ranges
There are 7 products in the vinyl safety flooring range:
1. Taralay Impression Control – a multi-purpose floor with group T wear ratings, ideal for heavy traffic environments such as schools and hospitals.
2. Tarasafe Ultra Comfort – slip-resistant safety floor that complies with HSE guidelines and is constructed with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles.
3. Tarasafe Ultra/GEO – A reinforced glass fibre grid makes it suitable for use in all areas of heavy traffic where slip-resistance, durability and hygienic conditions are required.
4. Tarasafe Super – R12 anti-slip performance. A flooring constructed with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles and coloured chips for a decorative design.
5. Tarasafe Plus – R10 slip performance with textile backing that offers better adhesion in wet areas. Tarasafe Plus is ideal for industrial kitchens.
6. Tarasafe Standard PUR – reinforced with a glass fibre grid which is treated with an anti-bacterial and fungicidal treatment. 100% recyclable. Suitable for use in all areas of heavy traffic where slip-resistance, durability and hygienic conditions are required.
7. Tarasafe Ultra H20 – R11 anti-slip performance and has a raised emboss designed for applications where there are continuous wet areas, such as in showers and changing rooms
Sectors we supply and install Gerflor safety flooring include:
- Education – For educational environments, Tarasafe safety flooring can have Sparclean surface treatment applied for extreme resistance to soiling and staining. Gerflor also offer Taraflex sports flooring, the No 1 preferred indoor sports flooring solution for over 60 years.
- Healthcare – The Taralay Impression range provides a wide selection of colours and designs. Suitable for high traffic areas with R10 anti-slip performance.
- Retail – From shopping centres, to shops, supermarkets, convenience stores and forecourts, Gerflor has flooring solutions to suit the requirements of any retail space.
- Hospitality – the Taralay Impression range is ideal for heavy traffic areas with a 0.70mm PVC layer. This vinyl flooring is safe and reliable with an improved R10 slip resistance.
- Industry – customised solutions to manufacturers in the life science sector such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, food industries and many more.
- Transport – The Tarabus range meets the most stringent requirements of the ground transportation industry. Floorings are designed for high traffic areas where outstanding hard wearing and slip resistance is needed.
The Gerflor Room Visualiser
This tool offer real-time simulation of the floor selected, either in your own photo or in a picture’s gallery. Start your Gerflor floor configuration today.
Get a Quote Today
Fineline Flooring is a Gerflor Safety Flooring Installer in Hook, Hampshire. We install flooring in and around London and the South East. If you are interested to upgrade your current flooring and are looking for a cost-effective, safe and durable solution, please get in touch by calling 01256 701569 or by completing the Contact Form.