Polyflor Commercial Safety Flooring
Polyflor was founded in 1915 and is now a major manufacturer of commercial floor coverings.
Polyflor is based in Manchester and is a quality-driven organisation, with manufacturing processes and systems ISO 9001 accredited. Polyflor is totally committed to reducing the environmental impact of their operations, and also conforms to ISO 14001.
Vinyl Safety Flooring ranges by Polyflor
Polyflor offers a complete range of sustainable, slip-resistant safety flooring solutions. All Polysafe products confirm to HSE Guidelines and EN 13845.
Polyflor safety flooring product collection comprises of 18 flooring solutions, each with properties designed to fulfil the needs of most industry sectors:
- Polysafe Stone fx PUR – heavy traffic areas where they are risks of water spillage and other contaminants.
- Polysafe QuickLay PUR – perfect where quick turnaround is required and where slip resistance is a priority.
- Polysafe Apex – ideal for extreme food production and processing areas where there are risks of high viscosity contaminants.
- Polysafe Astral PUR – ideal for heavy traffic areas with risks of water spillage such as washrooms, wcs, classrooms, food preparation areas.
- Polysafe Ecomax – combines the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.
- Polysafe Hydro – ideally suited for continually wet and barefoot areas where there is continual running water and a requirement for enhanced slip resistance.
- Polysafe Hydro Evolve – a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas.
- Polysafe Mosaic PUR – ideal for heavy traffic areas where there is a risk of water spillage and other contaminants such as in corridors, circulation areas, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes.
- Polysafe Quattro PUR – excellent choice for healthcare, aged care and specialist care environments as is designed to enhance interiors, offering a practical solution where people can feel comfortable and safe.
- Polysafe Standard PUR – hugely popular and highly available vinyl safety flooring, especially suitable for education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
- Polysafe Ultima – available with enhanced slip-resistance, ideal for busy commercial areas such as kitchens and intensive food preparation areas where a high number of meals are served on a daily basis.
- Polysafe Verona PUR – a carborundum-free safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years to come.
- Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR – a very popular choice for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure and commercial office sectors.
- Polysafe Wood fx PUR – a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs.
- Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR – a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring with an integrated foam backed later, impact sound reduction levels of 19dB are achieved, in excess of Building Regulation Part E requirements.
- Expona Control Stone PUR – a collection of luxury vinyl tiles which provides sustainable slip resistance in wet areas. The collection authentically replicates the natural beauty of stone.
- Expona Control Wood PUR – a collection of luxury vinyl tiles which provides sustainable slip resistance in wet areas and authentically replicates the natural beauty of wood.
Get a Quote Today
Fineline Flooring is a Polyflor Safety Flooring Installer in Hook, Hampshire. We install flooring in and around London and the South East. If you are interested to upgrade your current flooring and are looking for a cost-effective, safe and durable solution, please get in touch by calling 01256 701569 or by completing the Contact Form.