Tarkett Commercial Safety Flooring
Tarkett is a global leader in cutting-edge flooring solutions. Tarkett has been trading for 130 years and is renowned for its innovation, dedication to excellence and long-lasting commitment to sustainability.
Tarkett offers a range of 18 safety flooring products, all of which are heavy duty and easy to maintain. According to whether they’ll be used in barefoot or wearfoot areas, they come in Class A, B and C and have R10 or R11 anti-slip performance.
We install Tarkett Safety Flooring across a variety of sectors:
- Health & Aged Care – floors for heavy use and that take into account safety, comfort and infection control requirements.
- Education – floors that meet design and functional requirements in education facilities for better learning environments.
- Stores & Shops – floors to stand out and provide the best possible customer experience.
- Hospitality, Travel & Leisure – protecting and serving guests with sustainable flooring solutions that respect the environment and contribute to their wellbeing.
- Sports & Leisure – high quality, durable safety flooring for sports halls, fitness, rooms, changing rooms, restrooms and toilets and cafeterias.
- Workplace – adaptive flooring solutions for all areas of the workplace, including where safety is a priority such as in changing rooms and cafeterias.
- Industry – safety flooring tailored to your industry, ensuring safety in high traffic, demanding environments.
Tarkett safety flooring product collections:
- Granit Safe.T – for heavy traffic wet areas where safety is of utmost importance. Provides confident grip for bare feet and reduces risk of slipping, even when covered with soap and water.
- Primo Safe. T – combines best in performance for low cost maintenance to deliver an ideal solution for commercial and wet areas.
- Safetred Design Collection – the ultimate safety floor with an anti-slip grip and a reinforced surface that protects against stains and eases maintenance. Also available with noise reduction properties and loose lay backing for easy installation
- Safetred Ion Contrast – Providing particle-enhanced slip resistance in a decoration speckled design. An incredibly modern-looking safety floor. Also available with acoustic properties reducing noise by 19dB, and with loose lay backing for easy installation
- Safetred Ion Linen – providing particle-enhanced slip resistance in an elegant woven design, Safetred Ion Linen is a safety floor with class. Also available with acoustic noise-reducing properties and with loose lay backing for easy installation.
- Safetred Spectrum - Unique on the market, Safetred Spectrum tiles combine anti-slip properties with the convenience of tiles for added ease of transport and installation.
- Safetred Universal – Tarkett’s classic safety floor solution for any area that presents a risk of slips or falls.
- Safetred Universal Plus – Tarkett’s most heavy-duty safety floor. Perfect for any challenging area that presents a high risk of slips or falls such as kitchens, hospitals or stores.
Tarkett Online Flooring Designer
A free, online flooring designer tool to help create custom-made flooring patterns from the Tarkett flooring collections.
Get a Quote Today
Fineline Flooring is a Tarkett Safety Flooring Installer in Hook, Hampshire. We install flooring in and around London and the South East. If you are interested to upgrade your current flooring and are looking for a cost-effective, safe and durable solution, please get in touch by calling 01256 701569 or by completing the Contact Form.